CROZ is oriented at finance and public sector as well as other large IT systems. CROZ’s services include turn-key projects or professional services including education, consulting and implementation in certain segments. CROZ’s team counts more than 170 employees located in Zagreb and Belgrade.
Main areas of expertise include:
- Custom software development
- Use of Agile methodology; education and consulting
- DWH, BI and advanced analytics
- Custom made solutions for banking sector
- Business Process Management (BPM); methodology and tools implementation
- Mainframe services; system integration and consulting
- IBM Technology; system and application integration
- Asset management
- Alfresco and document management
Technological Waves and Experience Gained Through Practice
Over the years, the CROZ team has managed to recognize and capitalize on ‘waves’ of technology at the right moment. This kind of reputation indicates the acceptance of technological risks but also all of the advantages that new technologies can bring; Java (J2EE) technology, Rational tools (RUP methodology), web services, SOA, IBM BPM (Process Server, Lombardi, ESB), Spring Framework, WebSphere just to name a few.
At the same time, CROZ experts have repeatedly tested these technologies and gained extensive experience in practice as well as in successfully implementing new technological solutions in user environments. Therefore, the driving force behind the deployment of technologies is not the technology itself, but rather, technology has to yield a substantial business value for our clients.